Spain - San Sebastian food experience
San Sebastián, a resort town set in the Bay of Biscay within Spain’s mountainous Basque Country, is internationally recognised for its cuisine, with the city holding 16 Michelin-stars. Traditional cuisine has been reinvented for a modern palate. After visiting Mercado la Bretxa, guests will attend a cooking workshop with chefs Mateus Mendes and Agus Araquistain, and dine at one of the two selected Michelin-star restaurants - Akelarre or Arzak.
- A choice of two luxury hotels: María Cristina Hotel 5* or Villa Soro Hotel 4*
- A visit to the local market "Mercado la Bretxa" with a gastronomic expert
- A cookery workshop with chefs Mateus Mendes and Agus Araquistáin
- A private walking tapas tour
- A wine tasting experience with paired artisanal produce
- A tasting menu in one of the following Michelin-Star Restaurants: Arzak*** or Akelarre***
Guide Price From: £2,150 Per PersonAll offers and pricing are subject to change and availability and are correct at time of print. Operators terms and conditions apply.