Spain - Madrid food experience
As the capital of Spain, Madrid features innovative dining from the traditional to molecular gastronomy. Visit the Mercado San Anton followed by a cookery workshop. The Michelin-star restaurants available on this flavour-packed visit include three-star DiverXO, Club Allard and Ramón Freixa.
- A choice of two luxury hotels: Villa Magna Hotel 5* or Único Hotel 5*
- A visit to the local market "Mercado San Antón" with a gastronomic expert
- A cookery workshop
- A private walking tapas tour
- A wine tasting experience with paired artisanal produce
- A tasting menu in one of the following Michelin-Star Restaurants: DiverXO***, Ramón Freixa** or Club Allard**
Guide price from: £2,800 Per PersonAll offers and pricing are subject to change and availability and are correct at time of print. Operators terms and conditions apply.