For generations genuine hospitality and culinary excellence are to be found in the Dolomites. Passion for food and wine comes from tradition, that is passed down by great grandparents to grandchildren.
Ciasa Salares searches for and offers rarities thus making their food & wine proposal even more tantalising. “The spirit of place” has inspired the construction of this family run hotel in the 60s nestled in green Armentarola’s meadows and trees, protected by majestic Dolomites. It is not by chance that the name is “Ciasa” (e.g. home, in Ladin).
Alpine stile and hospitality are conveyed by those persons who either dwell here or work. Warm familiar hospitality is immediately perceived... and you will not fight the desire for “Ciasa”.
I ves aspetun
Ciasa Salares is one of the finest hotel in the famous Dolomites, declared World Heritage in 2008. The family management guarantees for high levels as regards both offer and service. The food & wine proposal is one of the most appreciated in Italy. Enthusiasm, incessant research and belief in the profession underlie our daily work. Every new beginning brings energy and enthusiasm along with new season start, summer and winter, always has something new to surprise our guests with. Great Hotels inspire Passion and guests becomes part of the story.
Style to warm the heart
· Winter highlight: ski-in & ski-out – complimentary shuttle to and from the main cable car in San Cassiano
· Summer highlight: preferred starting point for excursions and hikes
· Maps for ski routes and hike trails available free of charge · 29 rooms with mountain view
· 21 junior suites & suites of different size with mountain view
· 1 Restaurant Salares
· 1 Restaurant La Terrazza
· 1 Wine Bar Siriola
· 1 gourmet Restaurant La Siriola – 1 star Michelin
· 1 Wine cellar Siriola with more than 1800 labels
· 1 Chocolate room with more than 70 sorts of fine chocolate
· 1 Cheese room with more than 80 sorts of cheese
· 1 Smoking room · Lounge and sitting room
· Private parking lot (free of charge)
· Garage (to be booked, upon charge)
· Ski room with boot heaters
· Ski lounge Welcome
· Special agreement with ski instructors and special rates for our Guests
· Beauty Spa Vives (indoor swimming pool, shower and lawn solarium, sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, Jacuzzi, gym, relax area, natural treatments, and massages)
5 good reason to visit Ciasa Salares
1. The genuinely familiar atmosphere
2. The smell of the local woods, pine, fir and larch
3. The sun kissed terrace overlooking the Dolomites – UNESCO World Heritage
4. The attentive service
5. The superb cuisine & the extensive wine selection
“True luxury delivers unexpected pleasures above and beyond what is essential or necessary. At Ciasa it exists in the small details that differentiate an experience from what is 'normal' or 'average”
Ciasa Salares - Mountain Retreat