Japan - Food heaven
These will run in Tokyo, Hakone & Kyoto. This eight-day trip includes luxury car transfers, visit to the Tsukiji fish market, private sushi workshop, traditional tea ceremony, gourmet Japanese Kaiseki dinner, private guided sightseeing, soba cookery workshop, visit to the Geisha district of Gion, private cookery workshop at Japanese home, gourmet Shojin Ryori experience and a unique encounter with Geisha in an exclusive dining location.
- Flights not included
- A visit to the Geisha district of Gion
- Partake in a soba noodle cookery workshop
- Learn and witness a traditional tea ceremony
- Embark on a ropeway ride to Owakudani Valley
- Private guided sightseeing of diverse districts, notable shrines and ancient temples
- Indulge in a gourmet Japanese Kaiseki dinner
- A visit to the unique Hakone Open Air Museum
- Enjoy a unique Shojin Ryori gourmet experience
- A visit to Tsukiji fish market with a Japanese sushi chef
- A private cookery workshop in a traditional Japanese home
- A visit to the sake brewery Gekkeikan Okura Shuzo Kinenkan
- A unique encounter with Geisha in an exclusive dining location
Guide Price From: £6,699 Per Person
For more detail Click here.Highlights:
Tokyo is an intriguing metropolis that effortlessly blends its past into the present, while looking into the future: From the ancient Asakusa district to the futuristic man-made Odaiba island or from the serene Meiji Shrine dedicated to the fashion district of Harajuku.
Lying between Mt. Fuji and the ocean in Fuji-Hakone National Park, Hakone, is a hilly hot-spring town with both cultural and natural attractions, including picturesque Lake Ashi and an excellent open-air sculpture park.
The Japan of your imagination, Kyoto flourished for about 1000 years as Japan’s capital and amassed the nation’s greatest and most glorious cultural treasures. Kyoto’s delicacy and refinement of its arts and crafts are a reflection of great pride in which Kyoto-ites take towards this historic city. Soak up the ambience by interacting with an array of traditional arts and crafts, and wandering through streets lined with old wooden houses.All offers and pricing are subject to change and availability and are correct at time of print.. Operators terms and conditions apply.