Icelandic food Experience
- Flights not included
- Explore Iceland's Golden Circle: Thingvellir National Park, Geyser & Gullfoss
- A geothermal rye bread tasting experience
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at Friõheimar organic greenhouse
- A visit to a series of farms to taste local produce
- A private walking tour of Reykjavik combining culture and gastronomy
- A beer tasting at a family run microbrewery
- A visit to Europe’s most powerful hot spring, Deildartunguhver
- A cookery workshop at a local's home
- A secret location dining experience with historic story telling of the Viking Sagas
- & many more surprises along the way
Price From £6,400 Per Person
Additionally, we have two further optional experiences we can add to the itinerary.
- A visit to the Blue Lagoon
- A private Northern Lights tour
For more detail Click here.Highlights:
These will run in Reykjavik and Iceland's beautiful landscape. This five-day trip includes luxury car transfers, private guided tours such as golden circle, culture and tasting city walking tour, cookery workshop, dine at a local's home, geothermal tasting experience and secret dining location.
Reykjavik & Icelandic Landscape
Iceland is a country of sharp contrasts. A place where fire and ice co-exist. Where dark winters are offset by the summer’s midnight sun. A country where insular existence has spurred a rich and vibrant culture.
Icelandic gastronomy is becoming increasingly sophisticated with chef's leaning towards a more contemporary style. The most-used ingredients are fish or seafood, lamb and dairy along with seabird and waterfowl. All of which are enhanced with dried seaweed, herbs and berries for additional taste.