Italian Grand Prix - Monza
- Return flights from Dublin to Milan (Linate) with Aer Lingus
- Airport taxes and security charges
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Domenichino Hotel, Milan
- European style buffet breakfast
- Return coach transfers from Milan (Linate) airport to hotel
- Return coach transfers from hotel to Monza on both qualifying and race days
- Reserved Grandstand tickets on Saturday and Sunday
- *Services of an experienced tour manager
- Departing Friday, 1st September 2017
- From £798.00 per person sharing
- Single room supplement: £150 per person
- 1 piece of checked in baggage (15kgs): £55
This tour comes with Lateral Parabolica Grandstand ticket *. If you would like to upgrade your tickets, please contact our reservations team.
*The Lateral Parabolica Grandstand, Section C, is located near the historic masonry grandstand and offers an excellent view of this incredible turn. The straight leading to this turn is generally dealt at 300 km/h, meaning cars have to brake hard down to 180 km/h to enter the bend leading into the final straight of the circuit. This section is one of the most appreciated by speed demons as it displays impeccable driving technique from the cars that tackle the turn at high speed and brake hard, showcasing the power of their downforce.Highlights:
When the Formula 1 circuit visits Monza in 2017, fans will once again see why it is the home to one of the best atmospheres on the F1 schedule, with many of the stands turned into a sea of red by the legendary Ferrari fans, cheering their team on at their home track. Monza is regarded by many as the embodiment of Formula One racing. Not only is it a fantastic example of a track that combines speed with skill, it also has a heart and soul all of its own. The Italian Grand Prix is rated as one of the most enjoyable of all during the Grand Prix season, join us in 2017 and you will see why this grand prix is a must-visit if you are a true racing enthusiast.All offers and pricing are subject to change and availability and are correct at time of print.i.e 15.6.16. Operators terms and conditions apply.