Parisian Food Experience
- A visit to the local market
- Embark on a private walking tour
- Enjoy a surprise and bespoke dinner
- Taste produce from a local cheesemonger
- Indulge in a cookery workshop at a local's home
- A wine tasting experience paired with artisan produce
- A tasting menu at a Michelin-star restaurant
- Flights not included
Guide Price From £3,150pp
For more detail Click here.Highlights:
The ultimate French foodie adventure will run in Paris. This four-day trip includes luxury car transfers, a choice of hotels, visit to a local market, cookery workshop, private guided walking tour, wine and local produce tasting, and dinner at a Michelin-star restaurant.
Paris is instantly recognizable and one of the world’s best-loved cities. All the best elements of France converge here: leafy boulevards lined with iconic architecture, beautiful gardens, world-class art, glamorous boutiques and rustic markets, fine dining, chic cocktail bars and a relaxed café culture.
France has a great variety of traditional produce originating from every corner of the country. With over 90 Michelin-star restaurants, Paris boasts an unbelievable gastronomic history which is both rich in tastes and flavour's from a multitude of cuisines.