Andalusia: A Delicious Journey Through Southern Spain
Travel with two Spain experts deep into the heart of Andalusia and discover the cuisine, culture, history and passion of this breathtaking region.
- Valid for departures 16-24th Sept 17
- 9 days
- Begins and ends in Seville
- flights not included but can be arranged from Belfast or Dublin
- from £2,695 per person
- based on double occupancy (incl. all accommodation, all itinerary activities, most meals, ground transport in Spain.) Single supplement: from £720.
- Prices include 21% Spanish sales tax.
Join Spain experts on this singular 9-day culinary and cultural journey into the heart of this incredible region. From country estates producing organic slow-cured jamón, to grand family-run nineteenth-century wineries to buzzing Seville tapas bars, you’ll taste, discover and understand the best of this region’s melting-pot gastronomy. And from Seville’s towering cathedral and twisting Jewish Quarter, to Cordoba’s perfumed patios and majestic Mosque, you’ll explore the world-famous sites and local’s-only hidden corners that reveal this fabulous land.
So join us along with local chefs, winemakers, farmers, food artisans, families and historians, in order to truly experience the story, culture and cuisine of Andalusia.
- You’ll be led by 2 published writers, experienced guides and passionate Spain experts.
- Savor slow-cured organic black-hoof jamón at one of Spain’s best family-run estates.
- Rediscover mystical sherry wines while touring the soaring galleries of a 19th century winery in Jerez.
- Soak up Seville’s most passionate flamenco performance and understand the artform’s mysterious origins.
- Create Andalusian delicacies at a renowned cooking school nestled in whitewashed hilltop village Vejer de la Frontera.
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime private visit to the world’s first ethical foie gras producer, as featured on NPR and in the New York Times.
- Stroll the magnificent date-palm arches of Cordoba’s 1000-year-old Mosque-Cathedral
- Do tapas like a local on an award-winning tapas tour, hopping from bar to bar in the bustling taverns of old-town Seville.
- Enjoy lazy lunches and festive dinners and meet the owners and chefs at our favorite restaurants in Andalusia.