British F1 Grand Prix
- 2017 Formula 1 British Grand Prix ~ Silverstone – General Admission Ticket
- Departing Friday, 7th July 2017*
- From £479 per person sharing
- Luxury coach travel from Coleraine, Ballymoney, Cloughmills, Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Park and Ride Sprucefield and Newry
- Return ferry crossing with Stena Line – Dublin Port/Holyhead
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Jurys Inn – Birmingham city centre
- English Breakfast
- Transfers to and from Silverstone on Saturday and Sunday
- General admission viewing from the banks on Saturday and Sunday
- Services of an experienced tour manager
• Single Supplement – £105 per person
*Date subject to changeHighlights:
Witness the biggest single sporting event held in the UK; experience the thrill of Formula 1™ like never before, as 3 times World Champion Lewis Hamilton pushes for a 4th straight win at Silverstone! The British Grand Prix, the premier motor racing event of the year is an adrenaline packed sporting event with an intense and exciting atmosphere. Whether you are a wide eyed first timer, or seasoned veteran, the experience is breathtaking!
The British Grand Prix never fails in providing drama for spectators, 2016 provided a great race for the 140,000 fans watching eagerly. Hamilton lined up on pole and managed to maintain his lead for the entire race. As all F1 racing fans know, nothing beats the wonderful atmosphere that can only be found when the British Grand Prix comes home to Silverstone.All offers and pricing are subject to change and availability and are correct at time of print.i.e 11.11.16. Operators terms and conditions apply.