Argentina - Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 8 day trip
- Flights not included
- Indulge in a private culinary walking tour
- Embark on a speakeasy adventure with tapas
- Explore the south and north area of Buenos Aires
- A unique transfer in a classic car to enjoy a tango night
- A visit to the local market and cookery workshop with a chef
- Enjoy a gaucho experience at an estancia in San Antonio de Areco
- A private blending experience; customize and label your own wine blend
- An exclusive wine tour of three wineries awarded 90+ points by Robert Parker
- A tasting menu at The Vines of Medonza, Siete Fuegos restaurant by Francis Mallmann
- A visit to a winery's orchard to select products for a cookery workshop set among the vineyards
Guide Price From: £6,100pp
For more detail Click here.Highlights:
These will run in Buenos Aires and Mendoza. This eight-day trip includes luxury car transfers, a choice of hotels, private culinary walking tour, visit to the local market and a cookery workshop with a gastronomic expert, private blending, winemaker and tasting experience, a surprise tango night, a traditional gaucho experience, and tasting menus at the regions best restaurants.
Buenos Aires is a pulsating, cosmopolitan and passionate city. The combination of rich architectural and cultural heritage, modern creative energy, electric nightlife, unique traditions, a vibrant arts scene, extensive parks, and warm, friendly hosts makes it one of the world’s most exciting capitals. The inhabitants of Buenos Aires are called porteños, "people from the port".
As Ibero-American Capital of Gastronomy 2017, dining is very important in Buenos Aires. Enjoy the world's best steaks, the best malbec wines, and hearty Andean fare, plus find pizza, pasta and ice cream on every corner as a result of the city's Italian heritage. A local treat to look out for is the traditional infusion mate.
Mendoza is the most important area in the region of Cuyo. Famous for its Malbec, it offers an exciting array of gastronomy experiences. Whether touring suburban villages, exploring numerous wineries, indulging in cuisine that ranges from outstanding Argentine fare to 5 star elegance or dining at the foothills of the Andes, your senses and taste will be well rewarded.All offers and pricing are subject to change and availability and are correct at time of print. Operators terms and conditions apply.