Abu Dhabi - 5* Ritz Carlton
Nestled into 57 acres of lush gardens and shimmering pools, The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal marries modern elegance with rich traditions. Here, just 20 minutes away from the airport, guests can surrender to experiences that captivate the senses. From exclusive views of the Grand Mosque to opera performances at sunset, the resort celebrates the extraordinary. Other amenities include:
- 21,500-sq-ft Bedouin-inspired spa
- Live entertainment dining experiences
- Restaurants from Arabic to a steakhouse
- One of Abu Dhabi's largest outdoor pools
- Club Lounge with panoramic views
- Sept departures - guide price from £1395 per person
- Direct return flights
- 7 nights – club level - Food & Drink included
- Private transfers
- For Oct – Dec ( 23rd) departures - guide price from £1595pp
Escape to a world of Middle Eastern opulence at The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal. From sunrises over Al Maqta Creek to sunsets that illuminate Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, every moment reawakens the senses. Located within 10 Venetian-inspired buildings that form a crescent around one of the city’s largest outdoor pools, the resort features eight restaurants, five-star accommodation, a holistic spa and 23,000 sq ft of event space.
THE RITZ-CARLTON CLUB® LEVEL - FOOD & DRINK INCLUDED.
Indulge in a luxury hotel experience combining intimacy, comfort and exclusivity with the personalized service and attention to detail that are the hallmarks of The Ritz-Carlton. The services, including complimentary food and beverage presentations, provide added value to a stay by solo business travelers or families on vacation.
Club Level Guest Rooms and Suites
Enjoy magnificent views of the illustrious Grand Canal, stately gardens or breathtaking Grand Mosque as you step onto your secluded balcony overlooking our luxury resort inspired by the 15th to 17th century Renaissance architecture and the urban planning of the city of Venice.
Boasting a panoramic view of Al Maqta creek from its glass walls, the Club Level Lounge offers an intimately private setting for guests of The Ritz-Carlton Club Level. In addition to an elevated level of service, the Lounge offers:
- Continuous culinary offerings including breakfast (6:30 to 10:30 a.m.); midday snacks (12 to 2 p.m.); afternoon tea and light snacks (2 to 4 p.m.); evening hors d’oeuvres with drinks (5 to 8 p.m.) and desserts (8 to 10 p.m.)
- Complimentary coffee and cookies in the Club Lounge operating hours
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Personal computers for guest use
- Complimentary pressing for two pieces per room, per day
We kindly request that guests observe the following during their Club Level Lounge visit:
- A non-smoking policy is observed
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times; no children under the age of 12 are permitted after 8 p.m.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear is required at all times
- Club Level guests may invite visitors, subject to availability, at a supplementary charge
- Applicable food and beverage charges will be applied to guests who choose to enjoy breakfast in their room or one of our resort restaurants.